Terms & Conditions
All prices are plus GST.
Our prices, Goods supplied and the design and specification of Goods are subject to change without notice, except that no such change will affect an accepted order unless agreed with you.
We offer free collection from our Porirua branch. Other orders will incur a freight charge of $46.00 per linehaul order or $13.80 per courier order. This pricing is inclusive of GST.
You must inspect all goods immediately on delivery. Any damages or discrepancies must be reported to us within 24 hours of delivery. Any claims after this time cannot be accepted.
All dimensions on this website are approximate only and are subject to change without notice.
All information on this website is intended to be correct at the time of publishing however, Tool Vault accepts no responsibility for any direct or consequential loss from the information given. We reserve the right to change specifications and designs at any time without notice if required. Errors and omissions expected.
- A 20% handling and restocking fee applies on all returns
- Delivery costs are non-refundable
- You have 60 days after your delivery date to contact us about your return
- We only accept a return for credit or exchange
- The returned product(s) must be unused, in its original packaging and condition and must not have been installed or attempted to be installed. This includes inner packaging, installation instructions, templates, mounting bolts etc.
- You are responsible for packaging and shipping the returned product(s) to us
- If the product is being returned due to it being incorrectly supplied, faulty or freight damaged, no restocking fee will apply and Tool Vault will arrange the return freight.
- We will credit your purchase only after we have received and inspected the returned goods
- All clearance items are non-refundable and non-returnable
- All non-stock, custom made and indented products are non-returnable
TITLE AND RISK
- We shall retain title to Goods we supply until they have been paid for in full and you have performed all your other obligations under these Terms.
- Risk in all Goods passes to you when the Goods are Delivered. You shall insure Goods that have not been paid for in full for their full price.
- You must pay for Goods on their Delivery, unless we have agreed to supply the Goods to you on credit.
- We may require you to pay a deposit, being an advanced payment for Goods supplied before those Goods are Delivered.
- We are under no obligation to supply Goods to you on credit. If we grant you credit, you agree to pay our invoices by the 20th day of the month following the month in which the Goods are dispatched to you, unless we agree otherwise in writing.
- We may notify you at any time that we are going to stop supplying Goods to you on credit. This shall be without prejudice to your obligation to pay amounts owing.
- All payments shall be made without set-off or deduction. Receipt of a cheque, bill of exchange, or other negotiable instrument will not constitute payment and you remain liable for payment until payment is received by us.
- We may apportion payments to outstanding accounts as we see fit.
Some Goods supplied by us are manufactured to order. We will endeavour to provide you with an accurate delivery date, but cannot guarantee the delivery date of any order placed.